O’Loughlin Trade Shows respect the interest of fans in expressing themselves openly and honestly across our presence on social media. As a host, we have the responsibility to keep the conversation fair and civil.
We will, in our discretion, remove content that:
- is sexual, harassing, or offensive in nature;
- uses profanity or abusive language;
- violates any law or regulation;
- is spam, advertisements or posts that are off-topic, random, or unintelligible;
- infringes any intellectual property rights of any person;
- is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership organization;
- is false or misleading in any manner;
- is posted anonymously or using a pseudonym;
We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to hide and remove posted comments that do not adhere to these guidelines. We will also take appropriate proceedings including, but not limited to, blocking access to our pages without any further notice.
The contents of all comments are immediately released into the public domain, so please do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the public. We reserve the right to use, edit, publish or distribute content that you have shared with our social media channels in any manner without any legal or monetary obligation.
Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any direct or indirect claims or damages whatsoever emanating from any mistakes, inaccuracies, or errors of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, emanating from your interactions with our social media profiles.
These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Questions? Contact Courtney Goetz at [email protected].